Lever One Arm Chest Press
Lever chest press is a weight training machine designed to help you strengthen and tighten the muscles in your chest. Because the lever chest press is performed unilaterally, you can achieve a greater range of motion than with a traditional barbell or dumbbell press. This can help to stimulate muscle growth and improve overall muscle development.
How To do:
Instructions for performing the exercise:
- Adjust the seat height so that your elbow is level with the handle of the machine.
- Sit down on the machine and grip the handle with one hand.
- Position your elbow at a 90-degree angle, so that your upper arm is parallel to the ground.
- Slowly push the handle forward, extending your arm and contracting your chest muscles.
- Pause briefly at the end of the movement, and then slowly return to the starting position, keeping your elbow at a 90-degree angle.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps, and then switch to the other arm.
Lever One Arm Chest Press: Benefits
- The lever one-arm chest press is an exercise that primarily targets the chest muscles, but also engages the shoulders and triceps to a lesser degree. The unilateral nature of this exercise means that it is performed one arm at a time, which can help to improve muscle imbalances and develop a stronger mind-muscle connection. Many people have a dominant arm that is stronger than the other. By performing the chest press unilaterally, you can identify and correct any muscle imbalances that may exist.