Triceps Dips on Floor
Triceps dips on the floor are a bodyweight exercise that target the triceps, chest, and shoulders. This exercise can be done almost anywhere without any equipment and is a great way to work your upper body and build strength in your triceps, chest, and shoulders.
How To do:
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Place your hands on the floor behind you with your fingers facing forward.
- Lift your hips off the ground, keeping your elbows straight.
- Bend your elbows to lower your body towards the ground, keeping your shoulders down and your back straight.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the movement, then push back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
Triceps Dips on Floor – Benefits
- Triceps dips on floor are a compound exercise as they worked multiple muscle groups simultaneously. Although this bodyweight exercise mainly targets the triceps, it also hits your chest and front of your shoulder.
- Triceps dips on floor are one of the most effective bodyweight exercises to increase arm strength and also build lean muscle in your upper arms.
- Triceps dips on floor are a closed kinetic chain exercise and express that you do the movements around a fixed point. It increases compression force on your joints thereby improving stability.