How to: Ab Coaster Machine
- Make sure the seat is adjusted to the correct height so that your legs are bent at a 90-degree angle when seated.
- Hold onto the handles, keeping your back straight and your abs engaged.
- Roll forward, allowing the seat to glide along the curved track. Keep your abs engaged and your back straight throughout the movement.
- When you reach the end of the machine, pause briefly and then slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat: Repeat the movement for several repetitions, focusing on using your abs to control the motion. You can also vary the difficulty by changing the speed of the movement or the number of repetitions.
Benefits of Ab Coaster Machine
The AB Coaster is a piece of exercise equipment designed to target the abdominal muscles. It consists of a curved track that allows the user to perform a rolling motion while seated, which places emphasis on the rectus abdominis and the oblique muscles.
- Improved abdominal strength and definition: The rolling motion of the AB Coaster targets the rectus abdominis and oblique muscles, leading to improved abdominal strength and definition.
- Reduced strain on the neck and lower back: Compared to traditional ab exercises like crunches or sit-ups, the AB Coaster allows for a more controlled, comfortable movement that reduces strain on the neck and lower back.
- Increased range of motion: The curved track of the AB Coaster provides a greater range of motion compared to traditional ab exercises, allowing for a more complete workout of the abdominal muscles.
- Ability to target all areas of the abdominal muscles: The rolling motion of the AB Coaster can target all areas of the abdominal muscles, including the upper, lower, and side abs.
It’s important to note that the AB Coaster is just one tool in a comprehensive fitness program that should also include a balanced diet, cardiovascular exercise, and overall strength training. As with any exercise equipment or workout routine, it’s always best to consult with a medical professional before starting a new program, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries.
Ab Coaster Machine – Muscles Worked
Target - Rectus Abdominis
Synergists - Obliques